Knowledge Base   /   Student Administrative Services   /   Differ Form

What should I do if I wish to delay the starting of my studies after I have an Acceptance letter?

Posted on 12 April 2022 09:26 am

You can differ your course by submitting the Differ Form which you receive along with the Acceptance letter.

Minimum differ period is 1 (one) academic year and after the elapse of this period you will need to apply for the course again.