Knowledge Base   /   Student Support Services   /   Student Card

My student ID card is lost / stolen. What should I do?

Posted on 18 April 2022 09:37 am

Fill in the Application for Student Card form (get the form from Student Support Services ‘or’ Download it from MNU website).

Go to Downloads > Students > Forms > “Application for Student Card”.

Fill in the form and pay MVR 50.00 to Revenue Section (counter no.2) in Student Administrative Services.

After payment Email that form with a blue background passport size photo to Student Support Services.

Please email to