Knowledge Base   /   Examination   /   Campus Change

Can I do my examinations in a place other than my registered Campus?

Posted on 13 April 2022 09:08 am

Yes. Final and re-sit examinations will be available at all MNU Campuses (Male’, L.Gan, HDh. Kulhudhuffushi, GDh. Thinadhoo and S. Hithadhoo). To request for exam campus change, submit an application form online via the Exam Portal before the deadline specified in the Academic Calendar.

For details on how to apply for Exam Campus Change:

  1. Visit the following link:
  2. Go to “Exam Rules and Instructions”
  3. Then go to “Exam Campus Change”