Knowledge Base   /   Student Administrative Services   /   Replacement Form

How can I replace a Lost Certificate?

Posted on 12 April 2022 10:00 am

Go to MNU Website > Downloads > Forms > Students > download the “Replacement Certificate”.

Fill in the request form and after paying the processing fee of MVR 100 to Revenue Section, submit the form to