Knowledge Base   /   Student Administrative Services   /   Credit Overload Form

Can I request to study more than the units given in the course structure?

Posted on 12 April 2022 09:26 am

Yes. It is possible if you are in your last semester and have an approval from the Dean of your Faculty.